HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, Emily Bett Rickards! (Don’t forget to vote for her in Teen Choice Awards as “Female Breakout Star”)
This friendly group competition is simply a way for the Disney fandom to connect more with each other and for blogs to share their talent with the rest of the fandom. Of course, there will be winners at the end of the events (because what’s a competition without winners?).HOW TO ENTER
- In order to enter Project Disney, simply reblog this post (you can like, but they won’t count).
- Once all of the participants have been rallied up, you will each be randomly grouped together in teams. The number of teams will depend on how many participants we get.
- A post will then be sent out with a list of each team along with its members all tagged. You can nominate a team captain if you want to!
- The deadline to enter will be Tuesday, July 29th.THE GAME
- A few days before the beginning of each week, there will be a theme issued out with challenges that each team must complete in order to gain points.
- Each challenge is optional and no points will be deducted if a team chooses not to participate.
- It is through participation only that a team can earn points.
- If the requirements for each challenge are not met, a team can lose points.PRIZES
- This competition will last 6 weeks from August to mid-September.
- At the end, the team with the most points will receive a follow from both mods and spots on our blog for the entire month of October.
- You’ll also win our unconditional love and bragging rights, which are the biggest prizes of all, really ❤OTHER (NEED TO KNOW)
- Track the tag ‘projdisney’, as that is where all the teams, challenges, team rankings, and other notices will be posted.
- Keep your ask box open in order for us to contact you
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
- Remember to reblog this post in order to enter.
- This post must get AT LEAST 30 notes in order for Project Disney to go through.
The look of complete and utter fear on Elsa’s face in this scene honestly breaks my heart. The way that she’s still holding her ungloved hand and clenching it just makes me sob even harder.